FRONTLINE PLUS provides your cat with complete protection against fleas in the following ways:
- Breaks the flea cycle at every stage – it kills all 4 stages including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, when applied monthly.
- For use on kittens over 8 weeks of age.
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens.
- Waterfast – so it can be used on cats that are shampooed between treatments. However, always ensure your cat is completely dry before applying FRONTLINE PLUS, and wait 24 hours before wetting your cat again.
- Treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Treats and controls biting lice.
Follow these simple steps to provide your cat with complete protection from fleas.
- Remove a pipette from the foil-backed holder.
- Hold the pipette by the edges with the label facing toward you.
- Break off the tip of the pipette at the pre-cut line.
- Choose an area where licking cannot occur, such as the back of the neck or at a point between the shoulder blades.
- Part the coat so the contents can be applied directly to the skin when the pipette is squeezed.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its entire contents directly onto the skin.