- Protects dogs from ticks and fleas for 35 days1
- Stays strong all month long, unlike some other products2-6
- Starts killing ticks and fleas fast7†
- Only monthly tick and flea chewable approved to kill 5 types of ticks, including the Gulf Coast tick
- In a study, Simparica blocked transmission of Lyme disease from deer ticks to dogs8‡
- FDA-approved and available at the vet’s office
- Great-tasting chewable you give your dog once a month
How often do you give Simparica?
Give a Simparica chewable to your dog once a month.
How long does Simparica protection last?
Simparica is a monthly chewable that starts protecting in hours* and lasts for 35 days. That gives you a little wiggle room at the end of the month, in case you’re late with the next month’s dose.
How long does it take Simparica to kill ticks and fleas?
Simparica starts killing ticks and fleas fast. Simparica starts killing fleas within 3 hours and ticks within 8 hours.
Do I have to give Simparica with food?
No, unlike some other treatments, Simparica can be given with or without food.